Friday, October 20, 2006

Eliana - Reporter

No idea where she gets some of these ideas from.  I walk in to our room as mom is doing her hair.  Eliana reaches over an grabs a spare hairbrush.  She starts talking into it along the lines of "We're here with a big giant.  Here he is." and points the hairbrush at me.  This goes back and forth for a while as she pretends to be a reporter while her hair is being put up.  When that was done and I left, she turned to her mom and started to interview her.  Shortly before I left she ran out of the room, grabbed her jump-rope, and ran back in.  I then heard, "That's not a stethascope!"

It's interesting seeing the role-playing that she's doing.  She was a gymnast yesterday and was flipping all over the living room and eventually walked the balance beam (her jump-rope again).  Reporter and doctor combination today.  Who knows what it will be tonight?

No comments: